- A study made by The Lancet on 4.200 teenagers shows that sedentary lifestyle may increase depression by 28% at the age of 18.
- Another study by National Center for Biotechnology Information on 9.000 women on avg. 50 years shows that depression triples when you sit more than 7h a day compared to sitting 4h a day.
- BMC Public Health report shows in a report that anxiety is strongly assiciated with sitting too much time a day.
The Standing Desk Warranty
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. In the rare event that you discover any defects or encounter any type of malfunction, we will make an honest assessment when diagnosing the issue and will repair or replace the defective items or parts necessary to correct the problem. We will do this at no cost to you and will also ship any replacement via standard ground service anywhere in Europe. Any documentation of the problem that you can provide to us, such as photos or videos will dramatically improve our ability to quickly and correctly identify the root cause of the issue and resolve it for you.
The Standing Desk warranty period begins when you receive the product.
After receiving the warranty form, allow 1-3 business days to process, then we will ship the replacement item within 1-2 business days via standard ground service within the current lead time for that particular item. Expedited shipping is available at your expense. If you are located outside of Europe, you will only be responsible for shipping charges and any import duties, regardless of method.
Fast Warranty Resolution
We often do not require the return of a damaged item or component before we ship out the replacement. Customers appreciate this as it reduces the time needed to resolve issues.
Most replacement items or components are shipped via DHL Express, however, very small items may be shipped via UPS and very large items may be shipped via Freight. Depending on your location and the shipping method, it can take 2-7 business days for your item(s) to arrive.
Applicable Warranty Periods
|Standing Desk||Ergo One||Frame (all)|
|Computer Bracket||All||All||5 years|
|Monitor arms||All||All||5 years|
|Smart Cable managment||Snake||All||2 years|
Damaged by Carrier or Missing in Transit
In the unlikely event an item arrives damaged or is missing parts, please notify us immediately. We require photos of the damaged item(s) and damaged packaging in order for us to make a claim with the shipping carrier. Speed matters since most carriers only allow us to file claims within 48 hours of delivery. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible and at no extra cost to you.
Freight Shipping: If the freight delivery packaging appears to be even slightly damaged, please write “Package Damaged” when you sign for the freight delivery. Do not reject the delivery. Accepting the delivery and allowing us to replace any damaged items will be much faster and less complicated. Please take pictures of the freight packaging before disassembling the pallet.
Covered by the warranty:
- The Standing Desk Ergo One frame itself, including the electric motors, control box, and switch. Basically everything that comes in the box.
- Performance according to published specifications.
- Defective materials or workmanship in frame.
- Defects affecting operation of the frame and height adjusting mechanisms.
Not covered by the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear of the desk top or paint finish.
- Any damages or malfunctions in the product caused by repairs, or attempted repairs, performed by anyone not affiliated with or authorised by The Standing Desk.
- Any product that has been damaged by or subjected to misuse, abnormal handling or impact.
- Improper assembly or disassembly.
- Any modifications to electronic components.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use with a third party component.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause.
- Damage caused by operating the The Standing Desk Product outside The Standing Desk’s published guidelines.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the The Standing Desk Product.
- If the The Standing Desk product is transferred to a new owner.
- If the The Standing Desk product has been stolen.
- If the customer does NOT provide acceptable proof of defect to The Standing Desk e.g. pictures, videos, and/or a description of the problem.